NovaCurrent Creative Solutions was hired by actor and filmmaker Aubrey Arnason ahead of the 2016 screening of her short film, Kindergarten Da Bin Ich Wieder at the Vancouver Short Film Festival and the Vancouver Island Short Film Festival.
Besides generating 6 press placements for Aubrey Arnason through a very targeted local campaign, we worked with her to develop a complete re-branding over her website presence and social media strategy to properly showcase her industry influence as both a working actor and an established filmmaker.
We continue to work with Aubrey Arnason on her publicity and personal branding initiatives.
Project Publicity Highlights:
- Television interview on City Lights.
- Print and online interview by The WestEnder.
- Online feature by Vancouver Presents.
- Online interview by The Permanent Rain Press.
- Online interview by Montecristo Magazine.
- Online interview by The Navigator.