NovaCurrent Creative Solutions was hired by Raincoast Music and Royalty Records to re-brand Robyn & Ryleigh’s website with an updated visual design and to manage publicity in regional areas of BC and Alberta to support the single release of “I Found You” in 2015.
To create some early buzz in between their 2013 album release and planned 2015 single release, NovaCurrent Creative Solutions secured a television booking for Robyn & Ryleigh after their trip to Nashville to discuss their upcoming plans and offer an early look at the song. Upon release, NovaCurrent and earned coverage for the duo in each regional stop of their accompanying BC and Alberta tour, with a total of 20 combined media placements.
After the project ended, NovaCurrent Creative Solutions was nominated by the BC Country Music Association at the 2015 BCCMA Awards for Website of the Year for Robyn & Ryleigh’s website.
- Television interview and performance on Go! Vancouver.
- Print and online interview by The Langley Advance.
- Print and online interview by The Penticton Western News.
- Print interview, two print features and two online features by The Tri-City News.
- Online interview by The Airdrie Echo.
- Online feature by Castanet.
- Online feature by The Revelstoke Current.
- Online feature by The Revelstoke Mountaineer.
- Print and online interview snippet by Rocky View Weekly.
- Print and online mention by The Tri-Cities Now.
- Print and online feature by The North Shore News.