In the fall of 2016, Canadian indie pop artist ROYAL hired NovaCurrent Creative to manage her television, print, and online publicity in conjunction with the release of her radio single, “Wild” – her first radio single since being a finalist in the 2014 Peak Performance Project. NovaCurrent created a campaign with a BC focus to bring attention to ROYAL’s release party shows in Vancouver and in her hometown of Vernon, along with a few selected national outlets.
As a result of this campaign, ROYAL earned over 15 media placements, which effectively promoted the single while building early anticipation for her planned album release in 2017.
Project Publicity Highlights:
- Crave Online – Online Interview (National)
- Addicted Magazine – Online Interview (National)
- Canadian Beats – Online Feature (National)
- City Lights – Television Interview (Vancouver)
- 604Now – Online Feature (Vancouver)
- MyVancity – Online Interview (Vancouver)
- Northern Transmissions – Online Feature (Vancouver)
- 3AM Revelations – Online Feature (Vancouver)
- The Permanent Rain Press – Online Feature (Vancouver)
- Go Okanagan – Television Feature (Vernon)
- The Vernon Morning Star – Print and Online Interview (Vernon)